10 Wedding planning Tips & Tricks
Whether you’re hiring a wedding planner or not there are things that are nice to know, and there are things you need to know. Wedding planning is a combination of big ideas (theme, location, wedding venue, and guest list)
- Guests come first: Sorting the guest list early is important so you can then focus on finding the perfect venue that will cater for your chosen number of guests.
- Set your Budget: Your wedding budget will be the driving factor for many of your wedding-related decisions, so this should be one of the first things you tackle.
- Think about the season: do you love summer days or the golden autumn? High season months (July and august) so be prepared and make your decision.
- Pick your best girls: Your bridesmaidsshould be your biggest support throughout the planning process, so choose wisely.
- Book the best photographer you can: research carefully and find someone who understand exactly what you want. Your wedding album is how you’ll relive the cherished memories of your day.
- Get organized: use checklists, word, excel, notes anything you want to gather all your thoughts in one place so that can keep you organized.
- Pick invitations and save the dates: Choose the style of your wedding invitation and prepare it with writing the details of your wedding day (date – place – time) and distribute it to the invitees.
- Add some personal touches: whether you hire a wedding planner or not don’t be afraid to incorporate some heartfelt, personal touches into your wedding day. Remember, this is your day!
- Start thinking about your wedding dress early: it’s important to think about the style of dress you want. that you absolutely love and think will look great on you.
- Say thanks: Be sure to arrange small gifts for your wedding party and anyone else who played a big role in your wedding planning journey including friends who pitched in to help with all of your wedding DIY projects and, of course, parents or other family members who have been there for you.